18.12.16

New Launched Legal Binary Plan, Joining only 350

zonariz2

Welcome All India Leaders & Networkers to “M/s. Winner Consumer Services Pvt. Ltd.”

3 Years Old Legal & Registered Company

New Legal Business Plan Launched

Company PAN :- AABCW4412E
Company CIN :- U74900PN2013PTC148915
(Legal Certificates/Documents are Attached in Website)

STARTER PACK :- 350/- with Product 
Product :- ANTI RADIATION CHIP
(Delivery Charges 50/- Extra)
Binary :- 150/- 
Matching Ratio :- 1st Pair 2:1 or 1:2, After that 1:1
Daily Capping :- 5 Pairs
Daily Binary Income :- 150/- x 5 = 750/-
3rd, 6th, 9th, 12th & 15th pair will be deduct for SILVER PLAN

SILVER PLAN :- 750/- 
Binary :- 250/- 
Matching Ratio :- 1st Pair 2:1 or 1:2, After that 1:1
Daily Capping :- 10 Pairs
Daily Binary Income :- 250/- x 10 = 2,500/-
3rd, 6th, 9th, 12th & 15th pair will be deduct for GOLD PLAN

GOLD PLAN :- 1,250/- 
Binary :- 500/- 
Matching Ratio :- 1st Pair 2:1 or 1:2, After that 1:1
Daily Capping :- 10 Pairs
Daily Binary Income :- 500/- x 10 = 5,000/-
3rd, 6th, 9th, 12th & 15th pair will be deduct for DIAMOND PLAN

DIAMOND PLAN :- 2,500/- 
Binary :- 1,000/- 
Matching Ratio :- 1st Pair 2:1 or 1:2, After that 1:1
Daily Capping :- 10 Pairs
Daily Binary Income :- 1,000/- x 10 = 10,000/-

Daily income from 1st ID :- 750/- + 2,500/- + 5,000/- + 10,000/- =18,250/-
From 2nd ID :- (18,250x2)=36,500/-
From 3rd ID :- (18,250x3)=54,750/-

ROYALITY INCOME (Only for Diamond Achievers) :-
25/- x No. of Daily Joining = Total Amount will be distributed between Total Diamond Achievers 

Important Notes :-
1. Daily Auto Payout
2. TDS 10.33% & Admin Charges 4.67% (Total 15%) will be Deducted from All Payouts.

Daily income of TOP LEADERS =54750+Royalty income+franchise income+rewards & awards = above 1 Lakh

Awards & Rewards, franchise Income coming soon.

For more information Plz Call/WhatsApp – 7086715641
Plz Visit :- http://www.zonariz2.com 

Share this

0 Comment to "New Launched Legal Binary Plan, Joining only 350"

Post a Comment